HollyBrooke

Welcome to our world!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Surprise party

My old boss John pulled off a 100 person surprise party for his wife Chellie last weekend & it was tons of fun!
John & the birthday girl

This guy had on a Wisconsin Badgers shirt so I was like "Hey are you from Wisconsin? You gotta meet my friend Amy!" (who's from Wisconsin) and I dragged him all over the place looking for her. Well it turns out he was an NFL football player and played for the Jacksonville Jaguars (cool) and for the Packers (even cooler). He was a good sport dealing with us tipsy girls. :)
Kendra, Amy & I
No one told me you have to shake a can of Silly String before you spray it all over your friend :) This liquid crap sprayed all over Amy! Sorry Amy if I ruined your sweater!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:47 PM , Blogger Amy M said...

    Those martinis are sneaky little drinks! One minute I was sober and the next minute I wasn't! Don't worry about the sweater! It all came out!

     
  • At 7:46 AM , Blogger Kim said...

    Looks like that was a fun one! And you are right about those martinis Amy...I'm an expert on that! BARF!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home