HollyBrooke

Welcome to our world!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

We had a nice Father's Day. We got up and made breakfast for Daddy & then kinda let him relax.

Here's Brooke making waffles

Here he is "relaxing"...Brooke is jumping on his head while Holly is playing Doctor & poking him with all her Dr. kit stuff :)

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

A day for Dads. I got to spend Father's Day with my Dad this year for the first time in a very long time. Dan's Dad came to eat with us too so everyone got to be with their Dads :)

Here's a couple of pictures of my dear ole Dad.


What a young stud Be All you can be....
Dad - Should I thank you for letting me attempt this Dorothy Hamill haircut? Yikes

Thank you for putting my first softball glove on my hand! (However, I won't thank you for these awful red plaid pants) I know I complained about all our overseas sight-seeing but I am thankful for it. ("Great...we have to go see some more 5000 year old ruins..." and "Are we there yet? I'm thirsty")

I probably complained on this trip too but now I can say I got to see the Pope in Rome. (Our outfits kinda look like a pastel crayon box)Thanks for being my Dad!


***************

Here are some pictures of Dan's Dad...


Holding baby Dan


The football stud
Dan (baby) & his Mom & Dad

************

I should know better than to wait until the end of the day to take pictures. Brooke's fun meter had definitely broke by this time...










Dan, Bop & Papa



1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home