HollyBrooke

Welcome to our world!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Holly is in Kindergarten!!!

My little baby girl started Kindergarten today! She came and woke me up this morning and said "Mommy is Kindergarten today?" She was very excited! She went right into her class and started working on her drawing of what they did this summer. Brooke wanted to stay in Holly's classroom (maybe I could bribe the teacher?) . Holly said she had lots of fun. I just can't get over that she is in Kindergarten now! Before school with her Atlantic Beach Book bag



Brooke was very excited that Holly's school is pink. She said "Look Holly! That is my most favorite color!" Only in Florida!!

Busy drawing her picture

Brooke kissing Holly goodbye. Bop & I went for a donut after we left Holly....then she was like "Holly who?"

2 Comments:

  • At 7:07 PM , Blogger Amy M said...

    OH my gosh! The pink school! I LOVE IT! I'm so glad she had such a good day! I still can't believe our girls are in kindergarten. Unreal!

     
  • At 10:49 AM , Blogger Kim said...

    Looks like she had a great first day! Loving the pink school...Sam would be digging that!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home