HollyBrooke

Welcome to our world!

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Cookies

We decorated Christmas cookies today and made Gingerbread houses. I think we ate way more than we decorated. We were having a contest to see who could have the best Gingerbread house. Holly & my house turned out way better than Daddy & Bop's house. (of course!)

Making Cookies Sprinkles were everywhere!


Daddy & Brooke
Bop's roof collapsed. (and Holly pigging out in the backround)
Holly & my finished Gingerbread single family residence.
Brooke's walls are starting to cave...
Brooke's Gingerbread house has been condemned. The poor Gingerbread men are now homeless. Right before Brooke went to bed tonight she said "Mommy, maybe tomorrow I can make a Gingerbread house with you and not Daddy?"

1 Comments:

  • At 6:50 AM , Blogger Kim said...

    I wouldn't want to make one with Dan either! He's obviously not a very good builder!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home