HollyBrooke

Welcome to our world!

Monday, March 15, 2010

The Gate River Run

We ran the Junior River run on Saturday. I ran a whole mile! The girls were very excited to do their first race. They told me they didn't want to run with me because "Daddy runs better..." (he ran the 15K) so of course I had to prove a point! :) Did I mention I ran a whole mile??? Holly took off super fast like the Police were chasing her and ended up getting a side ache 1/2 way thru so I practically dragged her. She ended up getting excited with all the people clapping at the finish and started running again. Brooke on the other hand ran it in 12 minutes, stopping occasionally to skip or hop up and down on the curb. They were very proud when they got their medals! Monkeys getting some bananas before the race






Waiting for the cannon to go off and start the race


Me dragging Holly
Brooke hopping up and down the curbs




Brooke and Daddy kicked Holly and my butts

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home