HollyBrooke

Welcome to our world!

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Brooke's first dance class

Brooke had her first dance class yesterday. SHe was so excited & did really good for the first half of class, then I think she saw me in the window & it all went downhill from there. There were a few tears & then she sat in the teacher's lap for the rest of the class. When we got home she told me "I am not going to cry at dance class anymore!" We shall see.... :)

Brooke & Laney waiting for class to start

After her crying episode

2 Comments:

  • At 8:00 AM , Blogger Kim said...

    I love dance class!! I wish Sam still wanted to do that. Brooke looks so cute!

     
  • At 6:15 PM , Blogger Amy M said...

    Awww! Love the pink tu-tu! I hope she likes the next class!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home