HollyBrooke

Welcome to our world!

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Brooke's first day of school! :)

Brooke was very excited to go to school today. She was ready to go with her backpack by 8:00 a.m. When we got to school, she was running in the gate & smacked her face on the gate latch & tears were flowing. I had to peel her off of my leg to leave & wasn't sure if she was going to make it all day but she did. Her teacher said she had a great day.






My sweet lil kindergartener
Saying goodbye to Daddy & Holly
Putting her snack & drink in her little cubby
After school she immediately had to show me what she made in class today. They had a little boy's birthday party & all got cowboy hats & bandanas.
"I made it all by myself!"


Running into her buddy Laney after school!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:01 AM , Blogger Kim said...

    Aww..that stinks about getting hurt right away! Glad she had a good first day.

     
  • At 6:15 PM , Blogger Amy M said...

    Poor girlie! I'm sorry she had a rough start to her day but it looks like she ended up having a blast! She is so cute!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home